Friday, August 16, 2013

Kenichi Ebina

So welcome to another random post. I was going to make Tuesday "Random Post Tuesday" but then I realized that I do that all the time anyway. So here is your random post of the week.

Have you seen Kenichi Ebina? He is currently on America's Got Talent and he is just so good. Before I go on talking about how amazing he is I just want to say that I pretty much gave up on most of the reality/competition TV shows. I just think that all the good judges are gone and when people vote it isn't always the talent that they are focused on. I do watch The Voice though, just because of Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. They are hilarious and make it so much fun to watch. 

Anyway here is Kenichi Ebina's audition:


I don't know if you can tell by the thumbnail but that's freaking awesome. I would just like to make a few remarks. Right before he actually starts to dance he is confused about where to put his microphone (I would be too. I mean you don't want to put it somewhere where you are going to step on it and then kill yourself). Anyway you can just tell the the judges think that he isn't going to be good. Then he does the head thing and everything else and totally proves him wrong! 

Right after the head thing he then says "Yeah I'm good." I think that is just awesome. He's like "Yeah. I'm awesome. What are you going to do about it?" Then when he does the falling backwards and getting up with no hands. WHAT THE HECK?! How is that even possible? That is freaking amazing. That probably deals with like a million and one muscles and to do it that easily. What the heck? 

Well there is my little bit of excitement. Also just because I like it when the judges are totally wrong here is a video of Terry Fator:


The quality isn't the best so I apologize for that. Anyway once again the judges were totally wrong on how much talent somebody had. Oh! You should know that this was the second season of America's Got Talent and none of those judges are on it anymore. Also Terry Fator won and now has a show in Vegas. So you should go check him out. 

I hope you enjoyed this random post where I shared some of the people I think are really talented to you. Stay classy and remember that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. 

In the future: History of Nail Polish, Fangirling, an Alternate Universe! What in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment