Friday, August 2, 2013

Sesame Street Meets Will.i.am.

Just a heads up. This is a really random post. I wrote it a while ago and just decided I would post it because why not? Plus I'm really tired. Hopefully next week there will be an better post. :)

In my Biology class my teacher starts off reading a bunch of fun facts to start the class (I would like to share some of them with you but I can never remember what they were). After reading the fun facts she then told us about a song that has been playing in her house 24/7. This is the song she played:



This song has like 25 million views and is actually pretty fun. I enjoyed it and the chorus was stuck in my head. Even right now it is stuck in my head. I don't know why but I felt like sharing this song with you. It's not everyday you see Will.i.am singing with the characters from Sesame Street. Did you think he looked really bored and like he didn't want to be there? Yeah. Me too. Oh well I'm assuming he survived. Although I have to say that Sesame Street was a whole lot cooler seven years ago then it is now.
~Scooby

P.S. I hope you aren't like Will.i.am in that song while reading my blog.

In the future: Fangirling, Favorite Characters, and the History of Nail Polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment