Friday, August 9, 2013

Favorite Characters

I have a major issue when it comes to choosing my favorite characters. A few years ago it was a huge crisis. Every single one of my favorite characters died, was evil, turned evil, was evil and died, and many other combinations that I doubt you even thought were possible! It really is my fault because I refuse to let my favorite character be a main character mainly because they don't die and what's the fun without some risk right? That's probably why they all die.

I won't bore you with all the different ways my favorite characters have died I will just share two of the worst one's with you (funny to you but worst to me). Anyway onto the stories!


Bryce Larkin = my favorite character
To start things off have you ever seen the show Chuck? It was my favorite show for the five seasons it was on air. Anyway my favorite character was this guy named Bryce Larkin played by Matthew Bomer. Anyway he was the main characters roommate in College. Anyway he gave Chuck (the main character) the "Intersect" which pretty much changed his life forever. Anyway when he sent the Intersect to Chuck I was under the assumption that he died. Then he was miraculously brought back to life by some magical new form of medicine. So that was really exciting for me because I was really happy he was alive and hoped I would see more of him. Then it turns out he is one of the bad guys. That really bums me out but I get over it because I figure I will see more of him and it will be really exciting none the less. Then Chuck shoots him and he dies. Yep. That made me sad. The end of another one of my favorite characters. To sum up: he died, he came back, he turned evil, he died again. 

Chadder the Chipmunk 
Next story! This one is extremely pathetic, just so you know. Anyway I would help out with VBS (Vacation Bible School) at my church by helping my father show the Chadder the Chipmunk videos they would always show. Well this time the video was sea related. So there was a boat with a skipper and the second mate. The second mate (if that's really what he's called) had a mop. The mop was really cool. It would be wearing goggles and hats and whatever else was needed for the scene. It was just awesome. Well eventually the wheel for the ship broke. Do you see what's coming? The only way to save them was to fix the steering wheel. So...the second mate broke the mop in half. Yes. My favorite character, A MOP, died. Pathetic. The was the lowest point of my favorite character crisis. 

My favorite characters go through a lot. Believe it or not that's not even the worst thing that's happened to them. I have had a favorite character die at least twice and still isn't dead. So there you go. If you have any terrible favorite character stories or want to hear more of mine let me know! Stay classy and remember that it's okay if your favorite character dies, it just means they are awesome. 

P.S. Why do all the cool people die?! What the heck!

In the future: Fangirling, History of Nail Polish, and a Random Post! Well, that should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment