Friday, September 6, 2013

Quick Update

Hello there everyone! I realize I haven't posted anything in two weeks. I apologize for that but college started. Two weeks ago I was moving into the dorm and then last week was labor day and I just didn't feel like posting anything. Sorry.

Anyway I shall try to continue to post weekly but if I miss a week please don't kill me. I think I'm going to move my normal posting days to Saturday because I tend to end up waiting on people to wake up so that we can go get breakfast together. So posts on Saturdays not Fridays!

There will be an actual post about college coming too. I will probably post it next week since I will have experienced everything I'm going to be doing by then. If something new is added I will let you know!

Stay classy and don't forget to enjoy the adventure of life! You never know what is going to happen so take it one day at a time! Look for a post tomorrow!

In the Future: Fangirling, College Observations, and of course the history of Nail Polish (goodness when am I actually going to talk about these things?!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scooby! It's nice to know that you're doing well so far and are surviving university life! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete