Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mind Explosion

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Um...are you okay?"

"What? Oh yeah. I'm just studying right now. Well sort of. I can't really focus. There are so many things going on right now."

"Um, do you think maybe you could focus. I kinda really need you to focus right now."

"Um. Maybe. I'll try."

That is the current conversation with my mind on a daily basis right now. What am I talking about? Well there are so many things I need to do right now that I can't seem focus on any one item. I have to study for AP tests which are coming up. I have school in general going on. There are people being annoying. There are my cats that won't leave me alone. And then there is YouTube and Facebook and really just the internet in general.

At the moment I really need to study for AP Biology. I got this review book thing that you read through and it reminds you of all the information you have forgotten. I haven't actually started reading it yet though... I mean I looked at the first section and it just looks so gross! I mean really gross and boring. How the heck am I supposed to focus on reading that stuff?! I start reading and then I think about if I actually have homework in that class or I wonder what fun thing I could make. Instead of writing a super long paragraph of what is going through my mind (which is a lot at the same time) I will just write the thoughts that are going on:

Study, Thirsty, YouTube, New Song, Cat, Cat Video, Focus! Study!, Classical Conditioning, Bored, What Was That Noise, Study, Hungry, Candy? No, Study, Boooooorrrrrreeeeeedddddd, I Can Do This, Study, No I Can't, Be Positive, Understand What You're Reading, It's too haaarrrrdddd!, Don't Be a Wimp!, I'm Not!, Gosh dang it! What was that word? It was in bold print which must means its important, Thirsty, Dying, I need a break, Not Yet!, Ooooh Facebook Notification, No! Study!, Eye's hurt!, Focus, Hmm What Should I Blog About, Oh Hey! I finished the Paragraph...Wait...What was it about?, Ah Man! Now I Have to Read it All Over Again!


Well that's about it. I have nothing important to talk to you about today. Sorry I missed a Friday (I doubt you even noticed) but that's why I'm posting this today. I plan on writing a rather serious blog on Friday...maybe. We'll see how serious it really is. It will be about friendship because recently (actually all semester) I have been extremely annoyed with people and how they interact with their friends. So yeah, if you're interested in that you can read that. 

Speaking of friends my friend told me this so I thought I'd share it with you: YODO. You only die once. So you better make it count. I don't know if that is really all that funny to you but I found it rather humorous. Anyway stay classy and remember to keep you're mind on track, if you can...

P.S. The poll I took ended a while ago. The winner was "stay classy and (something random)" by a whopping two votes and the runner up was "Those are lame..." with one vote. If you missed out you can leave a comment! If you hated all the options tell me what you think I should have used. Basically just leave a comment! I might actually reply (I will "I promise (and when I promise I never EVER break that promise. Ever." ~ Rapunzel from Tangled (This is how my mind works...))).  

No comments:

Post a Comment