Friday, May 24, 2013

Cat Collar Shopping

This is going to be a random post. After my post last week I think a shorter one would be kinda nice. So this is just some of the news that has happened in my life this past week.

Story #1:
So I saw my cat zonked out (that means sleeping hard core if you didn't know that) on my parents bed. So I went to pet him because he was so cute and I felt like petting him. When I get there I notice that a spot on his chest is lacking of some of his fur. Taking a closer look he has two scratches on his chest.

When I went to pet him he woke up and started licking and licking and licking and licking and licking it. I swear he's licking it SO much. Any way we are taking him to the vet because we want to make sure he's okay and we are leaving for vacation tomorrow.

Cutest fight ever :)
Sigh my stupid cat is once again injured and we think its from our neighbors cat. Not entirely sure but that's our best guess.

Story #2:
I went shopping with my friends expecting to get a boat load of clothes. That was a major fail. I didn't get anything and my friends each got one shirt. Total fail and somewhat disappointing for spending all day shopping.

Story #3:
I had graduation. Yes, I did graduate. Anyway not the point. We had to be at the school super early (and then we didn't do anything for an hour and a half...but that's not the point). With the robes we were supposed to wear all the girls got a collar to tape (the tape was like the tape you get for name tags) onto their robe. Well I forgot mine. Oops. Don't worry! That had extra ones and they helped me put it on (they had duct tape though...much more affective).

I think that's pretty much it for my update. I wanted to keep it somewhat short. Besides that though my friend invited me to help her with another project she is doing. It's this blog called Smiles No Matter :) and I think you should check it out because it is pretty awesome. Plus, you can read about my awkward moments in life (if that is any incentive).

Oh yeah. I'm going on vacation so there probably won't be another post next week. Sorry. Have a classy day and don't forget to keep your cat away from your neighbors cat! Sigh, stupid cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment