Friday, June 7, 2013

Mosquito Cat

Hello everyone! I'm back from vacation and I'm going to give a quick update about stuff...

In my last post I told you that my cat got injured again. Well we took him to the vet and they shaved his stomach so that that could actually see what happened. Well he ended up having two scratches about 4 inches long. We think it came from a fence...no idea how that happened. So they glued him back together (wow that sounds strange...) and then gave him an antibiotic shot because we were leaving for vacation.

Vacation was a lot of fun. We played a TON of minigolf. On average we played 3 or 4 rounds each day. We were kinda disappointed with the souvenir shops because there weren't really any that we were used to only a bunch of bargain beachwear stores. Oh my goodness. They really like the neon colors. It was awesome! I wanted to buy so many of their tank tops because they were bright and pretty and really soft but they always had a print on it that I didn't want. If they didn't have a print they wanted you to put one on it so I only bought one without a print.

They were small but there were a million.
On the last day we came back we went to a Cyprus Garden. It was really nice and we went on a canoe ride thing in a swamp and that was really cool. We saw lots of alligators too. Once the canoe ride was over we just started walking through the garden. It was nice but it would have been better if I hadn't gotten 25+ mosquito bites in an hour. It was awful. Everywhere itched at the same time and I just wanted to jump into a pool to make it stop. I had a ring of mosquito bites around my thighs right below where my shorts ended. Absolutely ridiculous. I also had six on each of my elbows which I think is one of the worst places to get them.



Hopefully the post next week will be a little more interesting for you. I don't know. Stay classy and don't forget to were bug spray when going into a swamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment