Friday, April 26, 2013

Why So Serious

I bet you think I'm going to go on some rant about why people annoy me. Well I'm not...today anyway. Instead I'm going to share a song with you because it makes me happy and I really like it.


So I really just like the chorus. It reminds me of something but I can't think of what. If I figure it out I will tell you. But when I first read the title the first thing I thought of was:


Half the time I think that's how they are going to say it but I'm wrong. Oh well. Anyway I really like this group (this is Kpop again if you didn't know so they are speaking Korean) but there is normally five people but in this one there's four. That made me sad and curious so I googled it. Apparently the fifth guy broke his nose and had surgery and is in bed rest. I don't know how I feel about that but hey, at least the song is fun!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to stay classy and remember that you don't always have to be serious. Take time to have fun once in a while. It will help keep you happy.

P.S. You have one more day left to vote on the poll on the side. <-- that way but upward too. I will tell you guys the results probably next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment