Friday, April 5, 2013

Liquid Pencils!

The evolution of the pencil:
The stick

The new and improved stick: A Pencil
*dramatic music as light shines from above*


The new and improved pencil: The Mechanical Pencil
Hallelujah! No more sharpening!

The new and improved mechanical pencil: The Liquid Pencil

I don't know about you but I am extremely excited about this. A liquid pencil! It's like a pen only a pencil! Granted they do have erasable pens but I just don't feel like they always worked that great. With this new liquid pencil you don't have to click or worry about breaking lead or adding lead! The only thing you need to worry about is the eraser which seems slightly small but that's okay. Gives you an excuse to buy erasers (which I really like). 

I really want to get a liquid pencil. Just so I can at least determine whether it is as cool as I imagine it to be. Plus people always complain about how a normal pencil isn't as smooth as writing with a pen (which I tend to agree) so this could help with that too. Plus no squeaking! Ever take a math test and while you're doing the math on your test excitedly and quickly because you actually know how to solve the problem this time and then SQUEAK! your pencil squeaks and alerts the whole class that your writing? Yeah, me too. I hate that. Especially when no matter how you write it just keeps squeaking. So annoying. 

My friend got them and says that they don't work that well though. This made me very sad. However, I still want one but think it might be better to let them improve it (if they actually do) before I actually buy them.

Just thought I would let you know. Stay classy and don't erase everything because something you write could save a life one day.

P.S. There is a poll on the left hand side! You should do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment