Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nillili Mambo What?

Once again what did I just watch?


So um...I don't know if I should admit this or not but I found myself actually enjoying this and laughing at it. Especially at the end and when the guy was chasing a rooster. Nothing says gangster like chasing a rooster right? Haha so funny.

Oh yeah and lets not forget the lines "this song is groovy groovy." That may be true but considering how you're acting I don't think you should really be saying that. Just a thought. Along with "okey dokey" I think you've got a really tough song here guys...not.

Now lets get to the plot of the music video. Yes, there is a plot (I didn't notice until somebody pointed it out to me). The first dude steals the diamonds from those business looking guys (why the left the diamonds alone I have no idea). He shows it to his friend who is eating a lollipop...yes also very tough. They try to open it and get caught with the diamonds because he holds up like the monkey in the lion king.

Yes just like this.
They give it to another dude and a bunch of other nonsense happens that I don't really follow. All I really know is that there are a ton of suitcases (and of course the dude chasing the rooster...very cool).

There is also the dude that has a gone and is all confident and then when he pulls the trigger it fails. And then the people that were pointing a gun at him start beating him up? Seriously?! You could have shot him! They didn't even do a very good job at beating him up either. When you see him later he is limping (why I don't know it didn't even look like they were hitting his legs anywhere) and his lip is bleeding. Oh poor baby! Don't worry your face is still pretty even though it shouldn't be.

I like the ending though because they fail at the end and then turn on each other. Much better. Except the high pitched girl voices and screams didn't help. Oh well you were close.

Does the video make sense? No not really but I still enjoyed it because it was goofy. Just the way I like it.
~Scooby

P.S. This is the same group I did my other post on (NalinA what?) and I didn't know that until somebody told me that. It all made so much more sense!


No comments:

Post a Comment