Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fun in Zoology

I am currently in one of our computer labs for zoology. We are supposed to do a research paper on some topic of some animal you pick. Descriptive, I know. When I first heard about the paper I wanted to do an ocelot. However, with more research on them I could find a specific topic that would work to write 3-5 pages on.

This is an ocelot. They are so pretty!
I have now decided (thanks to our sub who is quite helpful surprisingly because she is a vet) that I will talk about an endangered animal and how to help preserve its habitat and stuff like that (yes, I know I'm being very descriptive like I always am...not!)

I have narrowed it down to either a Red panda
Aren't they so cute!?
or a clouded leopard.

I love their tail!
I'm not really sure which one I'm going to do but it will probably depend on whether or not one of my classmates does the red panda or not.

This class has been very nice we pretty much just looked up cool animals and found some very interesting species.

This is an Axolotl also known as a Mexican walking fish. 
Well hope you enjoyed this random post. If you know of another really cool animal tell me about it or just admire it. Animals are awesome!
~Scooby

P.S. I "updated" my blog for the holidays. I don't really know if I really like it or not but I kind of decided I liked this one the best so I'm going to stick with it until Christmas. It's kind of bright but that means its like the leaves on trees right now! I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment