Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everybody! I hope you have a super day and get lots of candy! So just a heads up I probably won't be changing the design until the week of thanksgiving so don't get mad at me if my blog is still celebrating Halloween even though its been over for a few weeks. Also probably won't be blogging much either (I got lucky today and did this during my off hour).

In the spirit of Halloween here is one of my favorite things during the holiday season...dancing lights! This one is to Gangnam Style by PSY if you didn't read the title of it already. It is kpop but if you haven't heard it, well it's very popular and you must be out of it (they played this at my homecoming).



Well thank you for visiting and I found this video too since it's a shorter post than normal and Halloween should be a fun holiday for everyone (even if your not in America). It's really quite interesting just stare at the swirly thing for 40 seconds and try not to fall asleep...I almost fell asleep so see if you can do better than me. Good luck!


Happy Halloween (again)!
~Scooby

1 comment: