Thursday, March 28, 2013

Poll Update

Okay so I had a poll for how I should end my blogs open for two weeks and I got one vote. So I'm going to try this again. I realize a lot of you probably didn't see it because I haven't posted anything in a while (I'm sorry!). I will have it open for a month this time. For the mean time I will end my blog posts the way the person that voted (thank you for voting by the way) wants and if I still don't really get an answer I will just stick with what they want. I don't think its fair to ignore that person's vote because nobody else voted so that is what is going to happen.

Stay classy and remember to eat ice cream, especially during the summer because it's hot. Just don't eat a whole container everyday that can't be healthy. Basically give yourself a treat...


No comments:

Post a Comment