Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fun Fact #1

Attention! On the side left side of this blog there should be a place where you can vote on how you think I should end my blog posts. It will be up for two weeks so make sure you vote!!!

Now for the main event:


So I might be starting a sort of series where I just tell you a fun fact. They will be short and quick and I think that will be nice because you don't want to be reading a paper every time you come on this blog. Right? I think so. I found this awesome YouTube channel that gives fun facts everyday for the year. That's probably where this idea came from. Anyway instead of telling you what they said, just watch the video!


I don't know about you but when he was reading the song title I started to zone out and missed some of it. So I thought I would type it out for you. You're Welcome.

"The Sad But True Story of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation"

I also found the song surprisingly enough so if you are curious to know what the song actually sounds like here it is:


It's surprisingly short for how long the song title is. Well hope you enjoyed that. Have a fantabulous day and look out for strange lumberjacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment