Friday, July 26, 2013

YOLO

Hello once again everyone! I don't know if you have heard this saying that was pretty happy. YOLO? Ever heard of it? How do you feel about it? Personally I think its rather stupid. Not because I don't think its true that you only live once and that you shouldn't live it to the fullest. My main problem is how people use it. People will say I'm going to do this because YOLO. Well yeah but should you really be fighting a bear because YOLO? I don't think so. If YOLO then you should hide in a closet until the bear is gone so you don't die and lose that one life you have! You silly silly people.

These people actually made a song about it. I found it rather fun and thought I would share it with you because it expresses my annoyance in a fun musical way.



Well there you go! I hope you enjoyed that little song. I feel like I said this before but YODO, you only die once. Make sure you make it count. Just kidding. Stay classy and make sure you enjoy your life but don't do something stupid just because YOLO.

In the future! Fangirling, Favorite Characters, and the History of Nail polish! Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment