Saturday, February 2, 2013

Broken Computer Update

I hope this is who actually fixed it
So I got a question about what happened to the computer I talked about in this post. Since I haven't had time to figure out a way to fix my "don't want to publish my name to the world psychoticness" (sorry about that, I have a few ideas but I don't know if they will actually work or not) I thought I would just answer it here. For everyone that doesn't care to read too. Your welcome.

I honestly have no idea what happened to the computer it was probably just glitching or something because from what I can tell it seems perfectly fine now. The computer is fixed! Hurray!

Also I was really surprised that someone actually replied to that post AND asked a question. So thank you for that wonderful surprise.
~Scooby

No comments:

Post a Comment