Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cats vs. Dogs

The other day I was thinking about cats and dogs. Why? I can't remember. I think it had to do with me thinking about the constant debate people have over whether cats or dogs are better and I was thinking of my argument and my annoyance at this constant debate. I wanted to find a way to relate each animal in a way that people could understand them better. Or at least how I see them and this is what I decided.

When comparing dogs to humans they are like small children. Why? Well because they always want to play and openly show that. They also tend to show their love to you more openly and their need for you as well.


When comparing cats to humans they are like teenagers. Cats tend to be more independent and ignore you unless they really want something. They also sleep constantly which is a common occurrence for many teens.


So that's my short little comparison. I hope it makes sense but I don't really want to elaborate on it more because I doubt it would really help and would probably just confuse you more. Oh! If you want to hear my honest opinion on the whole cat vs. dog debate let me know.

Stay classy and remember that both animals have good and bad qualities and one may be better for a certain person but not necessarily better as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. Grumpy cat strikes again! :P Also, we have to get one for our apartment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete